With More than 10 Years Experience

Welcome to ITDL

Get Started

Our Services

International Driver’s Permit (or International Driver’s License) is a document that allows you to travel anywhere in the world easily and confidently. However, it is supplementary and should not be used instead of your valid country’s driving permit since this is only a translation. The International Driving Permit is legally effective for up to Ten years. It consists of a plastic ID card

Fast and simple order

You fill a simple form and get your driver license translation fast

Ability to drive all across the globe

Using your driver license translation as we translate domestic driver license to 29 languages (29 in a booklet)

Check out the great Price we offer

Price and Requirements

1- Copy Of Passport
2- Personal Photo
3- Local Driving License
4- Download Form and Fill Form
5- Send All Documents to info@my-itdl.com

  • 3 Years
  • $ 60 / 3 years
  • Booklet
  • ID
  • Sign Up
  • 5 Years
  • $ 80 / 5 years
  • Booklet
  • ID
  • Sign Up
  • 10 Years
  • $ 100 / 10 years
  • Booklet
  • ID
  • Sign Up


Frequently Asked Questions

  • Our ITDL is ideal for travelers visiting multilingual destinations. No test is required and the ITDL is valid for up to 10 years. This document is used in conjunction with, but does not replace, your valid national license; it is a translation of your driver’s license in three formats: 1. an ID card; 2. a translation booklet produced in compliance with UN standards for document size, color and format, with translation into 29 languages;

  • Our ITDL is ideal for travelers visiting multilingual destinations. This non-official document will help you, in conjunction with your current valid driver’s license, to register a car and rent a vehicle in many countries.

  • No. The ITDL is a non-official and non-governmental document and it does not substitute your state-issued driver's license or photo ID. This supplementary document simply acts as a translation and the digital storage of your valid national driver's license.

  • In China, Japan, and South Korea the document is not accepted. We recommend that you verify the requirements for each destination as the requirements vary from country to country and state to state.

  • No, unfortunately. In order to apply for the ITDL you must present a national driving permit valid for 30 days or more from the issue date of the IDD.

  • Usually yes. However, as requirements vary from region to region, you are advised to inquire directly with car rental companies.

Contact Us

Contact us the get started


Olimpou 5, Saronida 1950 103,


Chat on WhatsApp
Designed by GS IT Soultion